Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hugo, Hugoh, HuGoh or Hugh Goh is back in Paris

From Choon Chiang:

I actually teased Hugo by asking him if he had got any handphone numbers from the girls.

I did not know that he had " fallen in love".

I keep forgetting that he is half French.

Also, as suggested by BSF, he is half Goh as his name is Hu-go.

(AYG's note: The story is that Leader B appraoched Hugo at Pei Lin's house and asked him: I heard that you are related to the Goh family. Is that the reason why you are called Hu-Goh")

L'amour boy is now back in Paris. Would bring him back for runs again during his next visit. In a way, he enjoyed the company of the mad running adults.

From Tan Yan's diary (Pei Lin's 8 year old daughter): "....I drank Ice Milo and ate waffle for break fast. I played the piano. A boy called Hugo was fallen in love by 'sissy'...." (AYG's note: Does "sissy" refer to her 6 year old sister Tan Min?; wow, talking about falling in love at such young age. I hope it is not a form of projection whereby Tan Yan is the one actually "falling in love" with Hugo but attributes it to her "sissy". Less embarrassing this way than to tell her true feelings. Whatever it is, the youngsters these days are maturing fast....)



From Yoke Weng: A child’s view is always fascinating – so pure. No beating about the bush. Who is "sissy"? (sister?). I presume Tan Yan meant that "sissy" has taken a liking for Hugo (who is related to the Gohs - because he is Hugh Goh. Quote from Swan Foo)



No comments:

Post a Comment