Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Eric: “I am proud to be a member of the ABC Runners, and hold myself as a representative in this race”


Hi Fellow ABC,
As some of you may be aware, I will be attempting my first Ironman race this coming Sunday.  I am packing now for the big day in Busselton, Western Australia.  The race starts 5:45AM, and I am hoping to complete within 15hrs.  I am excited and terrified at the same time, and extremely humbled by the undertaking I am about to embark on.  But I feel ready.

I am very thankful for all the well wishes and support I have received so far.  And special thanks to all my training buddies, on those long Sat runs and grueling Sun rides over the last 11months. 

I am proud to be a member of the ABC Runners, and hold myself as a representative in this race.  Please keep me in your prayers.  I'll keep everyone posted on the outcome when I finish.

And see you at the next ABC Sunday run in a few weeks...Cheers!
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment